Friday, August 30, 2002

I've been rereading the works of William Gibson.
This is pretty cool. I just can't believe the FBI actually wanted to bust anybody for a silly game.

I've also been reading this great SciFi webcomic called Schlockmercenary. It kind of reminds me of some of Iain M. Banks Culture stuff. Except less militantly utopian.

This is also cool.

One of my best friends, Mike, is about to go on a world tour. He's going to be travelling at basically a subsistence, poverty level from place to place. South America, Western Africa, the Middle East. he should have quite a few stories to tell when it's over. I hope he writes a book.

If you dig conlangs or are into world creation for roleplaying or writing scifi or fantasy, then you'll dig Verduria.

Despite what Zannah will tell you, monkeys are cool and inherently funny. The only thing better than a monkey is two monkeys.

I hate it when people spell "grey" as "gray."

With all the chaos in Argentina, I wonder if they're still making these bamboo saxophones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home