Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Luscious Dame posted this (for me, how cool is that?). I thought it was too cool. She and I share an appreciation for old records. I think her collection dwarfs mine, though.

When I was a kid, I was deathly afraid of ventroloquist dummies. I remember the commercials for "Magic," the 70's movie discussed in that little thread at Luscious Dame's journal. I would run screaming any time it would come on the TV, tear off down the hallway, and lock myself in my room. My older brothers would follow me and try to make me watch the commercial.

It was a hoot. Ah, abject horror. Those were the days.

So, I finished reading all the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen comics last night, the ones Mike wanted me to read. I have to say, that is one amazing story. Alan Moore is a god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home