Friday, December 13, 2002

Observation:

Why aren't all the Christians who buy and adore C.S. Lewis books Episcopalians? (Or Anglicans, or whatever) C.S. Lewis was. My father was an Episcopal priest, and I have been reading Lewis since I was a wee lad. He was an apologist, not just for Christianity, but for his own particular brand of Christianity.

That's all I'm saying.

One of my best friends in the whole world, and first college roomie, Jason LaChance, lives in Seattle. He's just finished a website for his significant other, JoAnne. It's her professional photography online portfolio, is what you would call it. Check it out. And if you happen to be in Seattle, hire her.

That makes me think of something I've noticed. Some of my friends don't have websites. And I know some of them are quite technically proficient. It makes me wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home