Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Ok, we are now moved.

It was surprisingly less stressful than other times that I've moved. Mostly that's thanks to good friends who A) helped and B) kept my wife and I from going insane.

The new house is very cool. I put together my new CD organizer yesterday, and spent today doing laundry, unpacking, sorting CDs, etc.

I also have my home studio setup in a more sane and rational manner, so hopefully the world will be able to hear some more of my matured compositions soon.

In related news, I have high hopes that I may be able to organize the first ever Fayetteville Electronic Music Festival. Long story short, some people from my wife's bellydance troupe now have access to a large space, and I thought it would be a cool thing if I organized this festival as a fundraiser for the bellydancers. Cool, cutting edge music, locally made, some of it funky, some of it wierd, and all the procedes would go to the bellydance troupe so that they can continue shaking their collective groove thangs in the nice big space.

I'm sure I could get the good folks at KXUA to publicize the event.

If anyone is interested in performing pro bono, understanding the above, give me a call or email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home