Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Hello all.

First of all, here is that link to Monkeyfilter that I promised Ken. I wish they would get a simpler URL.

Second, seems JMS may be trying to make a follow-up series to B5. Rejoice! Finally, some well written (most of the time) Sci Fi, instead of the crap that gets shoved down our throats because most Entertainment Media Executives are idiots who watched wrestling and too many action movies in high school, and were too busy beating up nerds and geeks to really pay attention to their education.

Sorry. Did that sound stern? I'm not really liking my fellow man lately. Especially the idiots who wanted to dumb down the last season of B5 and try to connect it to the WWF. Fricken' 'tards.

So, in other news, we should have a house soon. Since I can't take any time off from work during December, and that's when we're going to be doing all the work on the house, I will probably not be getting any sleep during the month of December.

Isn't moving one of the most stressful events in a persons life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home