Sunday, January 02, 2005

The other day, I was playing Halflife and listening to Huge Chrome Cylinder Box Unfolding by Venetian Snares. Mike thought I was crazy. Seriously, if you find some Aphex Twin or Autechre crazy and frenetic, Venetian Snares (whose real name seems to be Aaron Funk) will blow your frickin' mind.

Tomorrow is my last day of work before my little vacation. I'm very much looking forward to doing some projects, like finishing a few tracks, and sending them off to some small record labels. Also, finishing some circuit bending projects. Reorganizing my record collection.

My wife (my wonderful wonderful wife) got me 4! CDs from Saul Stokes. They really are amazing. They make me wish I still had a radio show on KXUA, so I could force people to listen to him. More people should know about Saul.

Oh yeah, and if you haven't seen this short flash film about Scrabble, watch it.

Oh yeah, and even though I really hate what those idiots at Paramount have done to Star Trek, apparently a new episode of Enterprise will be tackling the forehead issue vis a vis the Klingons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Thanks for the VidLit posting. Odd and cool.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home