Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Patches is an odd little comic. Check this one out. Odd, but I find it cute and amusing. This one too. Most of them seem to revolve around stuffed animals saying odd things. Kind of reminds me of Achewood, in an oblique way. Found via Overcompensating, Jeffrey Rowland's (of Wigu ("the Monkey represents sharing") and When I Grow Up fame) 100% true autobiographical comic.

Listening to a Flock of Seagulls and a bunch of other crap because I can't sleep. And Wilco. Who are not crap. Not crap at all. In fact, if anyone is the opposite of crap, anti-crap if you will, it's Wilco.

Seriously bummed. One of my delay pedals seems to have given up the ghost. Sniff. I will miss your dubby, spacey goodness oh beloved Boss Digital Delay DD-2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home