Saturday, July 09, 2005

I am quite certain that if Jeremy and Allen haven't heard this yet, that they'd get a kick out of it. Dub version of Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart. By the band Jah Division. Via Boing Boing.

In other news, I'm deep in the funk that midsummer usually puts me in. I hate the heat. It drains me. I much prefer the autumn. The multihued falling leaves, the smells, the brisk feeling in the air. The way that my wife looks in sweaters, all cuddly and huggable. The feel of a mug of hot chocolate in my hands. The feel of the cold air on my cheeks. I miss that. It makes me feel alive. The merciless sun just zaps everything out of me.

I, for one, can't wait for autumn.

6 Comments:

Blogger munkee girl said...

For the record, it was about 90 today here in the lovely hamlet of Northampton, and it looks to be 94 tomorrow. AC is not standard in the dorm rooms in which we are staying, but your wiley sister-in-law took the advice of your wife and ordered some. Woo hoo! I'm just sayin', things could always be worse. Also, you could currently be under attack by giant alien tripods and have run out of ammo or scientology pamphlets.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Hawaiian Radiation said...

Very, very nice. I'll add it to my ever-growing Love Will Tear Us Apart collection.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Hawaiian Radiation said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually have that on order at the record store. i need to go by there sometime soon.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Allen, we should make that a trip together. Also, need to talk to you about imminent laptop stuff. I'm taking vacation next week, so we should get together and make a collab track.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i will email you about that tonight.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home