Thursday, August 24, 2006

So, the Free Weekly has a coverpage article about what was until recently Cloudwave Network, but what Steven and Allen seem intent on calling Output now (even though I really like the Cloudwave Network name, but I see their point about the event being separate from the collective; I disagree, but I see their point). At any rate, our new show is coming up. Also, I'm intent on posting two new mp3s on my myspace page on Monday. So watch out for that.

Also, tomorrow is my birthday.

Here's the flyer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to have misunderstood our intent. The intent is to use the OUTPUT name for promoting those shows and not BOTH OUPUT and Cloudwave Network since Cloudwave Network doesn't do anything other than that show. We just wanted to remove some of the noise from the signal, as this is hard enough to get across to those not in-the-know as it is (witness the confusion in that article).

Speaking of the article: it's presented as if it were an interview, but it's actually his recollection of a number of interviews and some emails. None of the interviews were recorded, so none of those "quotes" are actually quotes. So, take anything said in it with a grain of salt.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Well, I think I do understand. But if our little collective was called Cloudwave Network, and we were putting on shows called, say, 'Output' then I don't see an issue. The collective is producing the content. The shows. No issue as far as I'm concerned. But whatever. I still like the name and am intent on doing something under that moniker, even if I have to hogtie you two and maybe make us all do a joint remix or something.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home