Saturday, July 29, 2006

My droogs in the Cloudwave Network and myself are going to be playing a show on Wednesday night, Output 1.2, at the Dart Room in Fayetteville. There's no cover, so come out, drink a beer, and listen to some cool locally produced electronic music. My set this time out is going to be a lot more downtempo, more space music meets Ninjatune type stuff (kind of lo-fi-ish and sampledelic). We'll see how it goes. I still have a few samples that I need to rip/scratch from vinyl before I'm ready. And then warp so that they're not recognizable.

Also, the wife and I go in for the ultrasound on Tuesday. Wish us luck.

Do you remember that one song by the New Radicals back in like 99 or so? I think they sounded just like Better Than Ezra. Just sayin'.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Actually, wrong week. It's NEXT Tuesday. I'm so turned around. Sheesh.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

I'm not really sure. If the flyer is any indication, then probably around 8:30. Allen usually makes them in order.

Oh yeah, and we're going to find out the gender.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Hope the sounding goes well.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. lamborghini rn botox training california botox injection side effects Backpacks for kindergarten kids b ultram Repair suzuki 800 intruder engine Antidepressant+risk

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... liposuction Sofas classicos e bergeres hair loss product Zocor and memory Time shares cheap sales rci las vegas

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home