Sunday, January 07, 2007

Incidentally, I forgot to mention how infinitely cool it was that Uncle Mike and Uncle Clint both had a chance to come and visit young master Jack, no matter how brief. I greatly appreciated it, as a new father and all that.

Listening to Star's End radio right now. In case you're not familiar, it's wonderful ambient music played every Saturday night out of WXPN in Philadelphia. Very very cool, if you're into ambient music. Very atmospheric. Wonderful for setting the mood for a hopefully tranquil and contemplative evening.

New years was fun, except for the puking. Don't know why, but I got really really sick. But I was fine the next day, eventually. What does not kill us, etc. etc.

Jack seems to be eating more. He actually slept long enough this evening (albeit in my arms, mostly) that Beth was able to take a 3 hour nap. Which is kind of a mini-milestone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally hooray for napping babies! Tell Beth hi for me.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home