Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lord it's been a long time since I've posted.

I must say, I just really didn't feel like writing in the waning months of the Bush Regime. Hopefully things will be better now.

Over here you can read a really interesting interview with R. Scott Bakker, the author of the Prince of Nothing series. In this interview not only does he talk about his new trilogy set in the same world, there is a very interesting critique of post-modern 'literary' fiction, essentially calling it out for being the wankery that it so often is. I found this particularly delightful.

Still working on some psytrance. Had hoped to have my latest track done and posted by now, but the ice storm that hit us has had me derailed a little. Hopefully by this weekend. Still need to rework some of the percussion/drum bits.

1 Comments:

Blogger jennybee said...

What? You updated your blog? Getouttahere. I found and bookmarked it in November, and suddenly you stopped posting.

Not that I'm one to talk. I've only updated my own twice this month, and only barely at that.

Will check out the interview. Sounds interesting.

Jen B.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home