Thursday, November 28, 2002

I'm in Little Rock for a wonderful Turkey Day. If you plan on driving on I-40 anytime soon, you might want to take the pig trail down to Ozark, and then take 64 and avoid I-40. A 3 and a half hour trip yesterday turned into a 5 and a half hour trip. Damned construction.

Mike has made it to Guanajuato (which, as near as I can tell, means something about bat poop, I think.). It looks like he intends to stay there for a week or two or such to get his Spanish skills better. He seems to be having a great time, despite all the bat poop. Maybe you should write to him. Traveling by yourself can be lonely.

Speaking of traveling by yourself, I have two weeks off soon. I've decided that I'm going to take a mini-road trip and travel all around the back roads of NW Arkansas for a day, going to all sorts of little flea markets and such. I always have said that I wanted to go exploring, but I never take the time. So now I'm going to take the time. Should be fun. Hopefully I'll find lots of really cool records.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home