Saturday, March 08, 2003

You know those Michelina's commercials where they sing an even STUPIDER version of the Macarena? I hate those. I hate them. I vow to never eat a Michelina's frozen meal for the rest of my life. That's how much I hate them.

There's a pretty hot redhead in the commercial. But she ruins it all by singing. Ugh.

So, I'm reading a Storm of Swords. It's part of the Song of Fire and Ice series by George R. R. Martin. Quite good. I love how he makes run of the mill fantasy seem totally new and not cliched at all. It's full of battles, knights, rogues, dragons, bastards, incest, Machievellian intrique, fell magic and blood. Lots and lots of blood. What I love about the series is how he is always willing to kill off his characters. Any of them. The good guys, the bad guys. The bit players, the major players. Anyone can die. Just like in real life. That's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home