Monday, March 28, 2005

If you've ever been interested in Sumo Wrestling, and how the heck the Sumo wrestlers get so big, you might be interested in this article about chankonabe. Via Metafilter.

In other news, my friend Anthony is intimately involved in the Dark Room stuff going on at the Dart Room in Fayetteville, and he's spinning on Friday night. So, he's going to give me a few CDs of some stuff that he'll be playing, mostly darkwave/industrial/EBM type stuff, I think, so that I can make some Bootleg Mashups for him, sort of as sonic tools for him, to make his DJing tasks simpler. But, I've got a few surprises for him up my sleeves. Should be interesting to see if he'll use them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, goober! Glad to know you're still around. Finally remembered your blog url. Heh. At any rate, you never did get me those mix cd's. heh. But that's ok, cause I never really did say goodbye. *hugs*

8:09 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

That was Sherri indeed. I think the mix they'll be playing that night will be quite noisy for your tastes. Not sure if I'm going yet, since Beth will be in Russellville all Saturday. I want to spend some time with her.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home