Monday, August 22, 2005

Every once in a while, about once every 2 weeks, someone flies over our house. Seriously. Powered paragliding, is what it's called. He flies really low, too. I feel like if I had a long bow (and I knew how to shoot it) that I could hit him.

Kind of freaked me out the first time I saw it. I heard it first, this low BUZZZZZZ flying overhead, but it was WAY too low, so I ran outside and I saw this dude hanging from a parachute with a big fan strapped to his back. Quite odd.

Also, in music geek news, if you go to Xoxos.net there are some cool freeware VST instruments, for those of you interested in such things. Free tools for sound creation can always come in handy. Most of them seem to be made in Synthedit, which so far seems to be eluding me.

3 Comments:

Blogger dj said...

Bah, forget the long bow! Knock him out of the sky with a trebuchet! You could then cook him using any recipie you'd use for duck, pheasant, or other game fowl.

Smacks would approve.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Natalia said...

I am still debating on the iPod...so I think I will stay out of anything more complex than that :)

-N

10:16 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

DJ -Of course Smacks would approve. The First Mate, of course, would not.

Natalia- You're getting an iPod? I missed that. When you do, let me know. I'll snail mail you a bunch of my mp3s. Just some wierd electronic music that you might or might not dig.

Mike -Did you mean "Learning To Fly" by Hillary Duff? I found it banal and juvenile. I'm diggin' on Pity Sex For The Digital Age, though.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home