Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So, my birthday is on Thursday, and I told various in-laws and so on that I didn't want anything, as I pretty much already have everything that I want. Which is mostly true. Although if there are any hideously rich people in the blogoverse who want to buy me something really expensive, then they're welcome to.

However, if anyone in Fayetteville wants to get me a little something as a token of their esteem, Spun Records has a dollar record bin which you can look at. A goofy, cheap record would not be unwelcome. Surprise me. The odder the better.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Pete. When we were back in high school, where did you think you'd be at this age?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Oh jeeze man, I don't know. I never thought that far into the future. Hell, 1995 sounded like crazy future talk to me back then. And now it's the middle of the Oughts. Or whatever we're calling this decade.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

For a time I flirted with the idea of trying to acheive real power. But then I had an epiphany where I realized that power is stupid. And a prison. So instead I'm content to just be happy with my wife and my cats.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home