Saturday, October 01, 2005

This is a very neat video trailer that someone did basically making 'the Shining' into a romantic dramatic comedy. It looks really neat. I'd love to see that movie. Via Boing Boing.

In other news, talked to some friends tonight to see if there would be interest in doing a live art thing when Cloudwave Network finally does our live performance. Looks like there might be some interest. What I basically want to have happen is have some artists painting or sculpting or whatever to the music that we play for our event. Live art. Might have to be a gallery show, I suppose.

1 Comments:

Blogger munkee girl said...

I'm coming to paint big red circles.


(Sorry--couldn't resist.)

Good idea, though. I'd love to watch some real artists work.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home