Saturday, December 10, 2005

Just remembered an odd dream I had last night. I was driving, by myself, up through some parts of Southern Missouri (which I have no real experience with, other than driving up 71 to go to Kansas City). So, I find this kind of youth center at this church, and some kids are hanging out. 17 to like 19 or 20 year old type kids. Anyway, they're obviously in some crappy band, because there's all this equipment laying around.

And then I see it.

It's a bright orange what appears to be a Korg MS-20. Which is wierd, because they were never made in orange. And it had a vocoder module.

Anyway, in the dream I seriously contemplated just taking the damned thing. I mean, these kids obviously weren't using it for anything important. I wanted that thing so bad I could taste it.

But I couldn't do it. And a part of me hated the fact that I couldn't.

It's not the first time I've ever dreamed about a synthesizer that didn't exist.

Zehegabq. That's the word I had to type to verify this. Sounds cool. Like a Star Wars alien or somesuch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home