Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I am no fashion guru. I think everyone knows that. I like comfortable clothes, and I'm picky about my shirts because my skin on my chest is sensitive. Scratchy is bad.

That being said, I'm going to say something here that I think needs to be said, by someone. Might as well be me.

Dudes, berets SHOULD NOT BE WORN BY MEN. If you are a Green Beret, ignore the last statement, as your trial by fire and pain has given you the right to wear said beret. However, if you are just some hipster doofus that thinks berets make you look rakish, dapper or dare I say it, COOL, you are sadly mistaken. Wearing a beret just says to the rest of society 'hey! I'm an asshole! I think entirely too much of myself!'

Don't do it. Don't wear berets.

Berets look fine on women. Women can pull off hats. Most of the time. And I guess if you're actually French it's ok. You still look like a doofus though.

Rant mode off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home