Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I stand corrected. Andrew Abb points out to me that Lee Scratch Perry wrote Small Axe, not Bob Marley. Which really shouldn't surprise me, considering how large an influence Scratch had on Marley.

Didn't go to work today. Apparently when I was carting my bag'o'stuff to Arsagas last night to work on some D&D stuff for Thursdays game, and to listen to some jazz, I pulled something. I woke up today and my arm hurt like hell. I could barely lift it. It seems to be doing better, but that could be the red wine talking.

Listening to Rafael Toral. His music is amazing. Very meditative.

I let Meredith borrow my 4track, with the understanding that I could sample her. She has this really cool old church organ with a genuine spring reverb that I covet.

Her band, PitySing, is playing with the Tickle on the 26th at Chesters, I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home