Monday, August 29, 2005




















So, my copy of the new book Circuit-Bending, by Reed Ghazala, finally came in. It is quite interesting and informative. I can't wait until it's a little cooler outside, so that I can spend some evenings in the garage making some alien sound generators for odd but lovely sound and light installations.

Oh yeah, and if you're a local artist in the Northwest Arkansas area, go check out Art Amiss. They put on an event every once in a while. The next time they do one, I'm going to try to talk them into letting me display some of my crazy electronics.

Oh yeah, and via Clunk's site, I found the Lunch Tour!, a site of some locals who post reviews of local lunch spots. Seems to be kind of funny, yet informative.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hawaiian Radiation said...

that's one corny book cover. I'm picturing the commercial being some extreme sports guy with a flying V guitar going "DUDE! This is totally TWISTED!" TWIDDLY TWEE TWEE!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

It's pretty cool though. I highly recommend getting it if you're into that sort of thing. It's quite informative.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home