Sunday, October 08, 2006

Disaster! My laptop died, and my PC was apparently struck by lightning. That's the bad news. The good news is that I bought a new laptop, a Gateway CentrinoDuo. It's quite nice so far. Unfortunately, barring minor technological miracles in the form of help from friends, I fear that I have lost all the old files on my old laptop's harddrive, it being deader than roadkill.

I finished putting together the dresser in Jack's room today. Quite happy about it. Unfortunately, I still seem to be a dunce when it comes to such things. But eventually I figured it out.

Oh, here's a little article talking about the possibility that Aleister Crowley might be Dubya's maternal grandfather. I thought Mike might get a kick out of it.

Also, I know mashups or bootleg remixes or whatever might be SO 2003, but here's a link to DJ Earworm's site. He does mashups, and they're cool.

I added more links to friends and other blogs on the right, by the way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

speaking of mashups: www.q-unit.net

Queen + 50 cent

3:49 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home