Sunday, March 11, 2007

So, Beth made this amazing stuff for dinner, these Cuban sloppy joe sandwiches out of ground turkey, some sort of tomato sauce, olives, and then hoagies with a mojo sauce and pickles. Mmmm...

So, turn about is fair-play, and I made crepes with chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup and whipped cream for dessert.

It's funny, the ways that someone that you KNOW can still surprise you. I got home from work and Beth was watching Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, or whatever. She said she had never heard of it, but was enjoying it immensely. Which is funny. Because I was certain that she would HATE that movie.

I had some other stuff I wanted to write, but I forgot what they were.

Here's a picture of Jack's feet.
















And this is the boy himself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home