Monday, May 09, 2005

So, here's a new website I found, called createdigitalmusic. It's pretty cool, and is full of neat stuff, like this (it seems that Reed Ghazala is writing a how-to book about circuit bending). Although, it is a tad on the mac-centric side of things, it seems.

Amjad Faur once told me that Reed Ghazala sent him a few components from a destructively circuit-bent radio, because Amjad was one of the few people to actually order a tape of the said creative destruction. I think that's pretty cool.

Also, here's some neat pictures of a recent live performance by Steve Roach. I wish I had been there. If you haven't listened to Steve Roach's music, you should. It's transcendent. He creates these soundworlds that just take you into a completely different headspace. I've never seen him live, but I imagine it must be a blast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats one of those sites i was telling you about.

hey go over to mw.. there's a mashup i think you might be interested in.

oh and i will call you about hanging out this week.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home