Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I need some help from my more tech saavy friends out there. Advice at the least. I have this cool thing, called the DM2 Digital Music Mixer, by Mixman. It was made for use with the Mixman software, but these people have made it usable as a MIDI controller for such programs as Ableton Live, etc. Anyway, long story short, I have the relevent software and drivers and such, and it works fine on my PC, but it doesn't seem to want to work in the laptop. Everytime I plug it in, I get the sound like it recognizes a USB device, but then nothing. I try to run the program, and it doesn't recognize that the device is plugged in. I know the USB port works because last week Nick plugged a USB drive into my laptop and that seemed to work.

Any advice? Anybody want to come over and mess around with this thing? Help me out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home