Thursday, March 15, 2007

Life has been hectic. Sleep has become more of a priority since it's become so rare. Luckily, Jack is starting to sleep longer and get up less and less through the night. So that's good.

Ok, I know it's totally cheesy, but I really like that Lily Allen song. Maybe it's because of the melody, or the total revenge video over here, or the fact that she's totally English, or the quasi-reggae/hiphop skank thing going on. I don't know. I like it. There's something about the gumption of English pop stars who try to make it over in America.

Oh yeah. John mentioned a comment I made on Brotherhood2.o, which was pretty neat. How DO we decrease the ambient suckage?

I know one way. Despite the sleep deprivation, having a kid has decreased my personal suckage by orders of magnitude.

Speaking of the kid:

















Oh yeah.

This is a really interesting article about the possible genetic origins of homo sapiens. Human-chip hybrids and uplift are also touched on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

He is most definitely smiling.

Daddy is hilarious.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Anne Greenwood said...

peter, he's already got that curious smile of yours. nice work you two.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

so cute

3:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

he is cute.

about the article:
how big is the chance that if a male with 47 chromosomes is fertile? I like the theory but that question just popped into my mind.

I also liked the question he started out with: can a human and a chimp produce viable offspring (I even asked my bio-teacher but he didn't know). I'm glad I found the answer (although now I wonder if this applies only to chimps or all other great apes)

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home