Monday, March 26, 2007

Ok, regarding Battlestar Galactica, my theory is that they're ALL CYLONS. All of them. Have been since at least Kobol. All the 'humans' in the Colonies were actually all humanoid Cylons who thought they were human, and had forgotten that they were artificial in nature. And that the original Cylons who populated Kobol came from Earth, in our future, where there was probably a war between the humans and the Cylons, the humans won, and the Cylons fled. Colonized Kobol and forgot that they weren't human. Then, when they colonized the 'Colonies' eventually they recreated Cylons, and eventually, humanoid Cylons.

This has all happened before.

And the 'other 5' Cylons are actually original Cylons from the first cycle.

That's my theory for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger twd3lr said...

Interesting theory, there, Peter. I just watched the episode this evening and my mind was blown away, not that it is hard to do that now considering the relative lack of sleep I've been getting due to the little one. We'll have to see how it plays out, but I again have hope for the series.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Yeah, for a while I was getting pretty fed up with the show. But now I'm more than a little intrigued.

But no more shows until 2008? Ugh.

10:16 PM  
Blogger twd3lr said...

Not starting until 2008 means I can watch the entire 3rd season on Universal HD before the start of the 4th season! w00t!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Vendor Xeno said...

HAHAHAHA, 2008...

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home