Monday, January 02, 2006

A foul and evil sickness has descended upon House Horton in the last few days. I thought that I'd had it licked, but I feel worse tonight than I did yesterday morning.

So, my wonderful wife brought home from Little Rock yesterday a MIDIman O2 USB MIDI controller. It's really cool, and has immediately opened up new possibilities. I've got more control at my fingertips now. It's hella cool.

It was amazingly good to see Clint. I'm just sorry that I was sick the last two days he was here.

Ok, going to go cough myself silly now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Wife in LR and no call...sadness at our home...

9:53 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

She was only there for one night to see some highschool chums. We'll see you soon enough. ;)

9:55 PM  
Blogger munkee girl said...

Dude! Leave those virulent, wretched kindergarten germs at home! Is the airborne or zicam or whatever no longer working as a first line of defense against the beasties most foul?

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home